Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 8, 2006

Memories!

Yesterday, I came back "the place" - where changed my life. Changed my life? Yes, change appellotive, love, ambition, friend....6 years ago...Six years isn't long time of life but it's a lot of events with me. First time, I went to "that place" so that I wished a special thing for "s.o" and it came trueImage Image. Since that time, my life changed!


I don't know that is a good choice Image, because my friends tell me "You lost a lot when you choosing" but I think in life, lose and have is manual. How is choose friend or love? Today, I had no love and lost a best friend but I'm never sorry because I having other things except friend and love. Why is we sad in love? I'm sad, too but isn't mean the world falling. I still work, relax... though I feel solitude at night Image. Whatever "s.o" said and did I still loved and loving "s.o" because when I come up against s.t unpleasant, I thinking of "s.o", I'll been equanimity Image. With me, that's enough! You can't have anything. I lost a best friend - a friend I knew 18 years ago - whom I could speak my mind, but....but again... now, we don't understand about us more anything. We made hurt our feelings too much, we couldn't save friendship Image.


Now, I hope my wishes come true soon! Image


(AMI)


 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét